Posting from my phone again, so photos will be at the end in some random, nonsensical order.
Figured we better make a post today, since BOTH sets of grandparents are out of town at the moment and probably need a grandkid fix!
We gave the kids their little valentine goody bags this morning, and they posed for a sweet picture. As I was attempting to change a setting on my camera, I looked back up to take a photo of Drew, and he had a lovely surprise for me...his sock. Guess that's his gift to me!
Both kids have class parties today. Emma is taking "bear hugs" valentines filled with gummy bears, and Drew's friends get goldfish. They were fun to make and appreciated by the kids and teachers, but much more time-consuming than signing your name to a little card, like we used to do! But I learned last year, when Emma was the only one who brought lame cards with no candy or goodies attached...never again!
So Happy Valentines Day to all of you, especially the grandmas and grandpas! Safe travels!






No comments:
Post a Comment