They saw a collection of Mother Goose stories, and afterwards, they went on stage to meet the characters. I could tell from the way she recounted the story that Emma thought going up there after the show was pretty cool. She was also super excited to tell about about how they got to ride the Goddard school bus. "It has these big seats, and two people can sit together!" I told her that's how her school bus will be next year when she goes to elementary school. And then she said, "And we watched a movie the whole way." Ok, so it's not exactly how the school bus will be next year! (Then again, I haven't ridden a school bus in awhile...they don't watch movies on the regular school bus, do they?)
That reminds me -- she has Kindergarten registration for next year in March. Time flies, huh?
Anyways, when we got home, we made her teacher's birthday present. Emma had asked me awhile back if we could make her a necklace for her birthday, so we picked out beads in some of her favorite colors (she loves zebra print), and Emma and I made it together. Ms. Lockman absolutely loved it and promised to wear it all day today.
Showing off our handiwork:
Thought I'd share this video we took of Drew the other night too. It's a bit dark, but you can hear how much he is talking and see how well he is getting around. His new favorite phrase, as you will see, is "woah woah woah woah."

No comments:
Post a Comment