Friday, May 30, 2008

Lunch date

Emma & I met Grandma H for lunch today. I forgot that I had thrown the camera in the diaper bag until I opened it to look for something at lunch, so we took a few quick shots. She spent 10 minutes in the car after we left saying, "Bye, Gwamma...bye, Gwamma, " over and over! She's such a silly girl.

She has also learned how to request one of her CDs while we are driving in the car. Once she got done with the Bye, Gwamma's, it was on to "Elmo CD...Elmo CD...Elmo CD..." until I finally gave in and turned it on. Sometimes she requests Raffi instead. Mommy is happy to oblige because his voice isn't quite as hard as Elmo's on the ears over extended periods of time. When a song is over that she likes, she says, "YAAAAAAY!" and claps her hands. I think this just might be the cutest kid ever. And I'm not biased at all...

No comments: