The doctor said, and I quote, "She's perfect." She also talked to us about starting cereal in a month or so. I'm sure we will have some messy pictures to post from that first meal!
For now, here is a picture of Emma and the bear her Daddy gave her for Valentines Day. (click for larger)

I will do my best to update this page frequently, so check back often!
3 comments:
Emma's pediatrician is absolutely right. She is PERFECT! And she's so blessed to have such wonderful parents who practiced taking care of Oscar before Emma came. :=) I can hardly wait to read more news about this precious baby and see more pictures as she grows -- even the messy ones.
Yay! Welcome to the blogosphere, Emma! We loved meeting you in February and are so excited to be able to see pictures more frequently. Hope to see you soon! Love, Jolie and Rhett (with a little help from Mom Destiny)
What a precious little girl you have...and I know she already knows how special her Mommy and Daddy are! Keep the updates and pix coming....can't wait to meet her in person...can't believe she is already four months old!
Post a Comment