Thursday, January 26, 2012

While you were out

Been taking lots of pics of the kids lately, since they are getting ready to spend a week at both grandparents' houses. Whenever we are out without kids, we inevitably end up talking about them and looking at pictures of them half the time, so I thought I'd snap some new ones for us to look at next week. Figured our blog readers wouldn't mind if I shared a few.


Emma loves when I make her food look pretty, so this morning I made her waffle look like a butterfly.  She added her banana at the top to make a rainbow.


Drew has come along way since his first word a few weeks ago.  He's a regular chatterbox lately, saying Mama, Dada, Emma, night-night, bye-bye, fish...seems like he picks up a new word every day!  He is also learning baby sign language at school.  Every morning when I get him out of his crib, he does the sign for "eat."  And if he wants something (usually more food) but he is being ignored, he starts signing "please" and saying it as best he can, which sounds like "Dees! Dees!"  How can you say no to a one year old when he says please?  Once again, I realize that I am in trouble.  This boy has me in the palm of his hand!
  

1 comment:

Megan Meissner said...

First picture of Emma I have ever seen that doesn't look like a mini Amanda!!! She looks like Tim in the first picture!