I had to share some pictures of our current toy-of-the-moment. Santa brought Emma two of the Dinosaur Train interactive toys for Christmas. Dinosaur Train is a kids' show on PBS. They are pretty cool toys, I must admit. On their own, the characters talk when you press different parts of their bodies. But when two or more are together, they actually have conversations together and sing together. Grandma and Grandpa H happened to buy Emma a third one for Christmas, so now we have three. Both Emma AND Drew love playing with them! In fact, I suppose technically you could say they are responsible for Drew's next word after "ball." He points at them and says, "Di! Di! Di!" And he has figured out how to press the buttons and make them talk -- good thing they have lots of different phrases because he presses that button over and over and over! Thank goodness Emma is a great big sister who is willing to share her toys.




Emma also wanted me to share a photo of her new outfit. I happened upon an excellent sale at Gymboree and grabbed up a top, a pair of leggings, and two pairs of tights for $12 -- I highly recommend checking your local store before all the good stuff is gone! (Sorry Niki, I think I cleaned out the size 5-7 girls tights at The Avenue store!)
It's so fun watching Emma develop her own little sense of style. Especially when she likes the things that are on sale!
1 comment:
Great deal! They never have Audrey's size when I'm looking for it. Now I know why. ;)
Post a Comment