Thursday, January 27, 2011

Old pics

I came across some pictures on an old memory card that didn't get shared at the time they were taken, so today we are taking a trip down memory lane. 

These first ones are from the day we took the picture for the Christmas card.  I love how Emma's expression is so sweet, and then there's Andrew, miserable as can be.  Hopefully this is not a sign of things to come!

You know how they say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach?  Andrew is no exception.  Emma knew there was only one way to get him to stop crying...
Happy girl in front of the tree:
Happy girl can only make sweet faces for so long:
Continuing with the funny face theme:
Emma really loves her little brother.
 And so do I.

2 comments:

Megan Meissner said...

Emma and Andrew look alike, but somehow Emma looks like Amanda and Andrew looks like Tim, in my opinion. Isn't that funny how that works!?!

M said...

Megan's right. Andrew looks like Tim and everyone knows Emma looks like Amanda. They're both adorable. Aunt Martha