Last weekend, Emma went to a birthday party for her friend Jonah at the Sawnee Mountain Preserve. The kids had a ball looking at animals like a mouse, a millipede, a turtle, and a bunny. Then they made their own bug out of a stick and some art supplies. Emma was all over that!
Afterwards, we went for a little hike on the nature trail. When we got back inside, it was time for pizza and cake -- caterpillar cupcakes!

Then it was time for one last trip outside to catch bugs. Emma managed to net a grasshopper. She was so proud of herself. "I got one! I got one!"
Afterwards, we went for a little hike on the nature trail. When we got back inside, it was time for pizza and cake -- caterpillar cupcakes!
Then it was time for one last trip outside to catch bugs. Emma managed to net a grasshopper. She was so proud of herself. "I got one! I got one!"
On Sunday night, we celebrated Aunt Laura and Grandma H's birthday with a yummy dinner at Stoney River and more cupcakes. And tomorrow, we've got yet another birthday party. There is no shortage of sweets for us in August, that's for sure!
Stay tuned tomorrow for a recap of our doctor visit and ultrasound. Time to see who guessed right!
1 comment:
I'm so nervous. The pressure is on!
Post a Comment