Friday, July 13, 2007

Howdy

Tim and I caught a glimpse the other night of Emma's newest skill -- waving. We thought maybe it was just a fluke, until she did it three times in a row while I was waving at her across the room. Last night, she did it again on her own. She doesn't do it on command yet, but it doesn't take much to get her started. The funny thing is, this is no ordinary wave. It's more like a cowgirl waving her lasso in the air...lots of wrist action. I asked Tim if that means she's going to be a Dallas Cowboys fan, and his response was, "No child of mine will ever be a Cowboys fan!"

Speaking of sports teams, Tim bought her a really cute Georgia Bulldogs outfit yesterday for the upcoming football season. We've been working on the Georgia cheers too. By the time the season starts, she should be all set!

No comments: