It figures...we've been waiting weeks for Emma to crawl, and I finally give in to the fact that she's perfectly content to roll everywhere. Then, yesterday morning, she crawls out of the blue!
I thought I saw her do it in her crib in the morning, but I convinced myself that I was probably just seeing things. Then, after church, she was on the floor playing, and she spotted Oscar's bone. Next thing we knew, she was heading right for it on her hands and knees. We got a small bit on video, but she's still fairly unsteady, so she usually ends up falling down or rolling over before she goes too far. I have a feeling it won't be long before she's a total pro, though.
What's funny is that Miss Sarah's daughter, who is 3 weeks older than Emma, started crawling yesterday too. Apparently they are on the same wavelength. Looks like they are destined to become partners in crime!
No comments:
Post a Comment