Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Daddy's girl


Emma enjoys spending time with her Daddy.

This week, Emma's babysitter decided it was time for her to stop taking her naps in the carseat carrier and start sleeping in the Pack & Play. Last time she tried this, it lasted one day, and then Emma decided that she wasn't going to sleep more than 20 minutes in the Pack & Play. Well, we are 2 for 2 this week - both days she has slept for a good two hours in the Pack & Play at Miss Sarah's house. Looks like she is finally outgrowing her attachment to the carseat carrier that she loved so much! Good thing, too, because it sure isn't getting any lighter!

Time for a funny face:


One more funny picture...I was on the phone with Tim today, and Emma was playing on the floor. I had my back turned, when all of a sudden she started shrieking. I turned around to see what the problem was...

1 comment:

nfarbotko said...

How dare that blanket attack her! That cracks me up! :)