Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Big day out

Emma & I decided we'd had enough of the daily grind this morning and spent the day together instead. After some fun time together at home, we set out to run a few errands. We made a quick stop by my office to pick up some work, and then went over to Daddy's office to see some of his coworkers. We even stopped by Uncle Mike's desk for a visit. Then it was out to lunch with Daddy, where Emma talked up a storm...guess she was telling him all about our exciting day. After all that excitement, it was time to head home for a nice long nap. (Too bad only one of us is napping!) We had a great time together. I only wish we could do it more often.

Here she was this morning, ready to go out. (Don't I wish we were headed to the beach!)


We got some great smiles yesterday. Look at those dimples!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have the cutest clothes for her! She looks like such a happy little one.