I think most of our readers probably already know our news, but for anyone who might not, Emma would like to announce that she will become a big sister by the end of the year! Baby Korey, Version 2.0 is due December 14th. We are all very excited, and we'll update you as we have more news about the gender, etc.
Emma started out wanting a baby sister, but last week she changed her mind and now wants a baby brother. I suspect she will change her mind a few times before we find out the real answer. But even she knows that only time will tell for sure! Anyone have a guess?
5 comments:
Boy. I'm 6 for 6 on my guesses for friends and family. I'm going into the fortune telling business if I'm right this time.
I'm guessing boy too for some reason. It seems like everyone is having boys lately!
Congrats! I'm gonna go against my overconfident sister and guess that it's a girl.
I think Emma is going to have a baby brother. I guessed all three of my grandchildren correctly. Love, Aunt Martha
I too for whatever reason think it is a boy as well.
Post a Comment